In one hour, we can scratch quite a few things off your to-do list. To see examples of what a virtual assistant or business manager can do in an hour, read on.
Whether you need help getting your email marketing going, assistance in managing a project, management of an event, we’ll get right to work.
Here are just a few examples of what we can accomplish in an hour:
- Create a marketing promotion schedule for your upcoming event or webinar, design several of the promotional emails for the campaign, segment your mailing list and schedule your messages for delivery.
- Coordinate with the banquet manager and technical manager for your upcoming event, reviewing and approving BEOs and ensuring both teams are working as you expect.
- Turn your tweets and blog posts from the past month into a compelling client news update.
- Discuss and prioritize development efforts with your website technical engineers, and put together a summary of activity for your review.
- Research information for your next presentation.
- Chase after unpaid invoices to get your hard-earned money into your bank account.
- Wrangle outstanding information and reports from colleagues or clients, providing you with a succinct list of who has answered, who has not, and what items are still remaining to be reported.
- Update your WordPress blog and plugins to the latest release, review blog comments, moderate and remove spam.
Free yourself to work on your high payoff activities. Let us take care of the details, while you go to lunch!
Call us today for a complimentary consultation at (513) 252-2550 or submit a contact request online.
About the author: At Your Service Cincinnati principal & founder Nora Rubinoff’s core services include online business management, event management, project management, customer relationship management, customized e-mail marketing campaigns, social media management, WordPress support, online reputation management, and productivity enhancement. Nora is enthusiastic about architecting solutions that enable clients to make more out of their business day. Nora is a recipient of the Karen S. House Award for Regional Collaboration as well as the Women of Excellence Award, several state and local government proclamations and holds the IVAA EthicsCheck™ certification. Nora serves on the American Lung Association Regional council, and is a past board member for IVAA and The West Chester Liberty Chamber Alliance. Nora is a hiker, biker, stair climber, walker, and an old VW fanatic. She is bi-lingual, speaking both Mac and PC. She resides in West Chester with her husband. Read more from this author