Today’s Virtual Assistance Today podcast talks about Blog and Social Media Etiquette for Virtual Professionals.
As Rob Field on Marketing Pop Culture writes in his blog, “…because the barriers to contact are so much lower, manners and discretion become paramount.” Today’s podcast has a few suggestions on participating in social media and blogs while keeping on your best behavior, and not boring or offending any readers in the process.
- Why am I typing? Keeping Up with Social Media – http://www.aysweb.com/?p=580
- Considering Social Network Etiquette – http://www.chrisbrogan.com/considering-social-network-etiquette/
- Rob’s Rules of Social Media Etiquette – http://www.marketingpopculture.com/the_spark/2008/06/robs-rules-on-s.html
- The Comment Etiquette: The Guide to Proper Blog Commenting – http://www.lostartofblogging.com/the-comment-etiquette-the-guide-to-proper-blog-commenting
- Navigating the Etiquette of Social Media – http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/navigating-the-etiquette-of-social-media.html
- Geek to Live: Lifehacker’s guide to weblog comments – http://lifehacker.com/software/top/special-lifehackers-guide-to-weblog-comments-126654.php
- The Perfect Way to Lose at Networking Online – http://www.dumblittleman.com/2008/02/perfect-way-to-lose-at-networking.html
About the author: To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box. Read more from this author