AYS Business Management and Virtual Support Services core services include online business management, event management, project management, customer relationship management, customized e-mail marketing campaigns, social media management, WordPress support, online reputation management, and productivity enhancement.
AYS Principal and Founder Nora Rubinoff is enthusiastic about architecting solutions that enable clients to make more out of their business day.
Nora is a recipient of the Karen S. House Award for Regional Collaboration as well as the Women of Excellence Award, several state and local government proclamations and holds the IVAA EthicsCheck™ certification. Nora serves on the American Lung Association Regional council, and is a past board member for IVAA and The West Chester Liberty Chamber Alliance.
Nora is a hiker, biker, stair climber, walker, and an old VW fanatic. She is bi-lingual, speaking both Mac and PC. She resides in West Chester with her husband.
AYS Business Management and Virtual Support Services (At Your Service Cincinnati, Ltd.) was founded by Nora and Eric Rubinoff with a mission of providing professional and cost-effective solutions for small and medium-sized businesses as well as home-based businesses and individuals. Our staff has over 3 decades of experience in the areas of administration, management, consulting, personal computing and internet services.
Professional Designations and Awards – Nora Rubinoff
- Graduate Virtual Assistant, Virtual Assistance University
- Master Virtual Assistant, VACertification.com
- IVAA EthicsCheck certified (Verification #06-11-14113)
- Graduate, SEBC Leadership 21
- Karen S. House Leadership Award for the Development of Leadership for Regional Collaboration.
- Jerry Bryan Member of the Year awarded by The West Chester Liberty Chamber Alliance.
- Graduate, Charles A. Phillips Leadership Institute
- Past member, Board of Directors, IVAA
- Women of Excellence Award recipient