Nora Rubinoff has nearly three decades of computing, technical and administrative experience. Her areas of expertise include online business management; operations and systems management; project management; customer relationship management; e-mail marketing; surveys; research and analysis; and professional web design.
A Certified Master Virtual Assistant, coach, mentor and trainer, Nora is also a Presenting Industry Colleague for Virtual Business Training. Nora is a frequently requested speaker at the annual VA Conference and technology speaker for various community events. Nora is involved in international professional organizations, including the International Virtual Assistants Association (IVAA), where she is a past board member and Web Director. In addition she has served as a technology expert for the Midwest Business Services Network (MBSN).
Nora’s enthusiasm for helping both emerging and established Virtual Assistants navigate technology and best business practices is well known in the industry. She works daily to help colleagues and clients manage technology to enhance business productivity.
At Your Service Cincinnati, Ltd. was founded by Nora and Eric Rubinoff with a mission of providing professional and cost-effective solutions for small and medium-sized businesses as well as home-based businesses and individuals. Our staff has over 3 decades of experience in the areas of administration, consulting, personal computing and internet services.
Partial Summary of Technical Skills
- Environments: DOS, Windows 3.x, 95, 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS 9.1, OS X Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Unix, Linux, Internet
- Word Processing: WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Pages, Google Documents
- Spreadsheets/Financial: Microsoft Excel, Quicken, Lotus 1-2-3, Quattro Pro, Numbers, Google Documents
- Databases: Microsoft Access, Filemaker Pro, Bento
- Publishing/Presentation/Graphics Software: Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, PaintShop Pro, Fireworks, Google Documents, Acorn
- Web Development Software: Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe Go Live, NetObjects Fusion, Netscape Composer, straight HTML coding
- E-mail Clients: Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora Mail, Thunderbird, AOL mail, Mail.app and Entourage, Mailplane
- Contact Management: Palm, Outlook, ACT!, Lotus Organizer, NetManage Ecco Pro, Mac Address Book, Daylite, Capsule CRM, Salesforce.com, HighRise
- Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Communicator, Mozilla Firefox, America Online, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Camino
Click to learn more about additional technical experience of our consulting staff.
Professional Designations and Awards
- Graduate Virtual Assistant, Virtual Assistance University
- Master Virtual Assistant, VACertification.com
- IVAA EthicsCheck certified (Verification #06-11-14113)
- Graduate, SEBC Leadership 21
- Karen S. House Leadership Award for the Development of Leadership for Regional Collaboration.
- Jerry Bryan Member of the Year awarded by the West Chester Chamber Alliance.
- Graduate, Charles A. Phillips Leadership Institute
- Past member, Board of Directors, IVAA
- Women of Excellence Award recipient